|Mission, Vision & Goals|
Values & Vision: Nevada Arts Council's Strategic Plan, 2010-2015 is the outcome of the Nevada’s Arts Council’s (NAC) ongoing planning process. Arts Town Meetings, community conversations, focus groups and individual conversations held throughout the state, and print and online surveys provide feedback to NAC on the state of the arts, and agency services. The strategic plan is submitted to the National Endowment for the Arts and the State of Nevada and guides the work of the agency.
A Nevada in which the arts enrich the lives of all residents, enhance the livability of communities, and contribute to the state’s economic revitalization.
• We believe in active arts engagement for all Nevadans, making sure that residents of all ages and abilities have access to diversity arts and cultural experiences.
• We are committed to the pursuit of excellence and in the caliber of arts experiences available to all Nevadans.
• We believe in integrating the arts into the learning continuum of Nevadans of all ages.
• We appreciate, respect, and are committed to supporting Nevada’s creative workforce of artists, arts
• organizations and advocates.
• We strive to cultivate long-term sustainability in our creative workforce and cultural institutions.
• We believe in partnership and collaboration in all aspects of our work, and we encourage collaboration between the creative workforce in Nevada and beyond.